Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  Enermax EG651P-VE PSU Review!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Enermax EG651P-VE PSU Review!
sniper
Moderator

Posts: 485
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 08-05-2001 02:59 PM


I am not a geek dot com has reviewed the Enermax EG651P-VE PSU. I still need to pick up one of these Enermax PSU's because I know they are the best. Anyways, this PSU has a total power of 550 watts with a peak of 650 watts. Looking to buy a new PSU, or want to know more about this Enermax PSU? Well check out the review here.
Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47