Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  Thermaltake Dragon Orb 3 HSF Review!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Thermaltake Dragon Orb 3 HSF Review!
sniper
Moderator

Posts: 491
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 08-09-2001 04:06 AM


I have been seeing a few of these reviews lately on this fairly new HSF, and I have realized that I have to have one these! So if your like me and want to pick up one of these bad boys up, or would like to get some more info on it, then I suggest you check out TweakTown's review of the Thermaltake Dragon Orb.
Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47