|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Mod News
![]() New Site Design?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: New Site Design? | ||
|
sniper Moderator
Posts: 330 |
Well I'm getting really sick of the current design of the Mod section, and it is about time for something new. I have been working on a new design for about a week now, and I think it is time for yall to check it out. You can check out the new design here. I still need some graphics, and some other things to add to the site. You might notice a "File Database" link. That feature of the Mod Section will soon be implemented, and should be active within a few weeks along with the new design. Tell me what you think of the new site design by suggestions, comments etc, by using the contact form on the new design, or by emailing me @ sniper@3dretreat.com . And NO, this is not the new design! This is just me fiddling with the current one. |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47