Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Mod News
  RS-R Mods Color Changed!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   RS-R Mods Color Changed!
sniper
Moderator

Posts: 398
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 06-04-2001 04:32 PM


I have been receiving a few emails lately about the background color of the pages in the mod section on how it was hard to read because it was black on a dark background. So I decided with little spare time that I have I would change it to something a bit lighter. Well now it is changed and I hope you like it.

On another note, I added a "Quick Mods Link Page." This is a list of mods that are popular, or hard to find, etc. Right now there is only a few moods on the list, but I'll add more to the list soon.


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47