|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() RS Elite Invitational Sign-Ups Open!
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: RS Elite Invitational Sign-Ups Open! | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 518 |
The Rogue Spear Elite Invitational is now accepting registrations for the event! To learn all about it and how to sign up, visit http://roguespear.3dretreat.com/elite.shtml | ||
|
alistairgd Newbie
Posts: 4 |
... and don't do as I did and click the submit button more than once - it's bound to go against you ) [i.e. there is no redirect on the submit button]------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 518 |
alistairgd: I didn't get a registration from you. You might want to do it again. ------------------ | ||
|
alistairgd Newbie
Posts: 4 |
Thanks - I got the thank you screen this time. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47