|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() Gun Range Pictures
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Gun Range Pictures | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 539 |
Dune, Chrispix, and I headed off for the gun range the other night. We shot a .45 Glock and had a good time. Check out the pictures from our outing here. | ||
|
Paladin BSC Newbie
Posts: 1 |
Well if you really want to have some fun, check out this site: http://www.machinegunshoot.com/ Its for a Firearms Range in Kentucky, they hold two annual events each year called the Knob Creek Machinegun Shoot. I went last April and had a blast. The next event is April 6,7 & 8th. But if you want to see one of the largest displays of fully Automatic weapons being shot this is the place to go. And they have areas where you can rent and shoot some of these weapons also. So if you get the chance check it out, if my work schedule permits it, I'll be going back again this year. ------------------ | ||
|
chrispix Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 65 |
That just rocks.. Hmm snicker, what about those semi autos in dallas that we can shoot? when we going there.. Oops, I need a job first before I can afford that, I dont think my folks want to pay for me to shoot thier money out of an MP5 :P ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 539 |
Semi-auto? Bah, its FULLY auto MP5 man ;-) save up your money...hehe ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47