|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() Naughty Nurses From Neverland Released
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Naughty Nurses From Neverland Released | ||
|
sniper Moderator
Posts: 473 |
Rodion has released his Naughty Nurses from Neverland Mod. This is the "fixed" installer version. Some screen from it: You can download this mod here. This mod requires the use of Covert Ops. | ||
|
Spartakus Newbie
Posts: 1 |
I didn't know COE had a mission pack. Where can I get this? Spartakus ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 895 |
There isn't a mission pack for COE. I edited the original post. I think Sniper just ment to say "Coe and its missions" ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47