|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() The Rubber Chicken News
![]() You Might Be a Geek if...
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: You Might Be a Geek if... | ||
|
GoatBeard Moderator
Posts: 63 |
Your first question about a new house is "how far is it from the CO?" Over half of your shirts have been supplied to you by vendors.
| ||
|
Scooby 3d Retreat
Posts: 13 |
What? What's Wrong with that? ------------------ | ||
|
chrispix Private ![]()
Posts: 32 |
Umm you have a server rack in your house? ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 514 |
>Your first question about a new house is "how far is it from the CO?" haha, man that is so true. When Laurie and I got married and were looking for an apartment, it was tough because I HAD to have GTE DSL. At the time, only five apartments in Dallas supported it and we lucked out that the first apartment we went to had it. Laurie's only request was a fireplace which it had as well so we were all happy :-) I think 75% of my t-shirts are from the two trips to E3 that I went on. I LOVE going places in my geeky gaming shirts, hehe You know your a geek when your close friends call you by your handle in real life and not your real name. ------------------ | ||
|
CShock Private ![]()
Posts: 47 |
Oh.. My.. God. My 'handle' (call sign) is Knife. ------------------ | ||
|
Cloud819 Newbie
Posts: 3 |
"You have router IP numbers written on your hands rather then girls phone numbers." This happened to me once, my friend wanted to know who "IP" was. ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 514 |
AHAHA, that is a good one ------------------ | ||
|
Scooby 3d Retreat
Posts: 13 |
You write them on your hand? A true geek just memorizes them. I still have IP addresses memorized form old clients. Comes in real handy some times. ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
chrispix Private ![]()
Posts: 32 |
You want to know if you are a geek or not.. how about visiting this website.. www.amigeekornot.com Hee hee. Have fun. ------------------ | ||
|
Scooby 3d Retreat
Posts: 13 |
Snicker, isn't that your picture in there? I think it even rated an 8.9! ![]() ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47